Peer Support Resources
- COVID-19 Resources—CDC
The CDC provides a framework for actions that local and state health departments can recommend to mitigate community transmission of COVID-19.
Georgia Mental Health Consumer Network (Peer Support): Call (404)687-9487
Georgia Council on Substance Abuse (Peer Support): Call (844)326-5400
NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness): Find free support groups and education in your community
- Department of Behavioral Health & Developmental Disabilities Community Resources
- Living With Mental Illness During COVID-19 Outbreak– Preparing For Your Wellness
This webpage provides information and wellness tips for individuals living with mental health conditions during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Tips For Social Distancing, Quarantine, And Isolation During An Infectious Disease Outbreak
- Protecting Your Mental Health During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- When Home Becomes The Workplace: Mental Health And Remote Work
- Multilingual Resources